• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco FSOT FS/FT Forester - Hossom Design - Italian Made - TWO Custom Sheaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Up for sale or trade.

Spyderco Forester - Jerry Hossom designed.
Made in Maniago Italy
Used but in excellent shape. Some minor scratches on blade from the original kydex sheath.
Comes with original kydex sheath and small tek lok.
Also comes with two custom sheaths made by me in my shop.
One Custom, hand made and hand finished 9/10 ounce veg tanned leather sheath custom embossed with my logo (NOT my best work since the sheath was originally designed for my own use and would have been used extensively in the woods). Brand new. Never used or carried.
One Custom Kydex sheath with matching custom fire steel and fire steel loop. Brand new. Never used or carried. Flawless (if you know me, you know I'm known for my kydex work).

SOLD
CONUS Only
PayPal Only
Little or no feedback for a trade, or short time here on the forum, I'll ask you to ship first.
Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance.
Trade with cash up or down
Multiples okay for the right blades

Trade interests: I'm open for any fixed blades or folders. Easy to deal with. Make me an offer. Worst that can happen is I say no.
NO CHINESE OR TAIWAN fixed or folders please.
Blades that will peak my interest the quickest:
Arno Bernard (especially mammoth scales)
Chris Reeve Knives
Italian made Spydercos (Lionspy etc.)
Lionsteel
Viper
Maserin
Bark River
Benchmade
Fallkniven

Specs:
Overall Length 15.563" (395mm)
Blade Length 9.125" (232mm)
Steel - N690Co
Edge Length 9.125" (232mm)
Weight 16.8oz (456g)
Blade Thickness .188" (5mm)
Handle Polished Micarta
Origin Italy
Sheath Kydex

leather 5.jpg leather 6.jpg leather 7.jpg leather 8.jpg leather 11.jpg Spydie Kydex 2.jpg leather 5.jpg leather 6.jpg leather 7.jpg leather 8.jpg leather 11.jpg Spydie Kydex 2.jpg Spydie kydex.JPG l3.JPG spydie 1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back