**SOLD** FS-1960 (F1) Gillette Fatboy Razor w/Case

empty5853

Gold Member
This a classic brass, nickel plated Gillette Fatboy razor. "F-1" is the date code, found under the head, and confirms that this razor was manufactured by Gillette during the first quarter of 1960.

It is in superb working condition. The doors open and close smoothly, as well as tighten down evenly and securely. The 1-9 adjustments, which determine blade exposure and thus the aggressiveness of your shave, work as they did when new.

As to the cosmetics, I rate this one excellent. The paint is excellent, as is the finish, with no plate wear/brassing. You`ll find some light scratches here and there if you look carefully, as well as some light water staining on the adjuster knob.

Included is a Gillette Case. It’s not the original one that came with the razor but still a vintage case in excellent condition. The case is clean with no scratches that I can see. It has no broken or cracked areas and the hinge and clasp work properly. I’ll even throw in (2) packs of ASTRA Platinum Blades. Asking $65 shipped.( If you’ve priced this on the Internet, that’s about what you’d pay for just the razor).

View attachment 327083 View attachment 327084 View attachment 327085 View attachment 327086 View attachment 327087

First "I'll take it" applies
PAYPAL, USPS Money Orders (or personal checks if we’ve done business before)
Will only ship to CONUSA
No Trades at this time

Any questions please email me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking.

Mark T.

Last edited: