• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD** GEC Beer Scout Ebony Krein Regrind **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing up one that doesn't get carried. This is a GEC Beer Scout with ebony covers, and a Krein regrind. Knife is solid all around, and the Krein regrind makes it hair popping sharp. I've used this to open a couple letters here and there, and a beer or two, but it's in good shape. Looking to getSOLD for it, net. Comes with the tube and all that.

qG5QVzU.jpg

xnRpuac.jpg

ViNrUvQ.jpg

myaKFf1.jpg

jnbEP3a.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
What exactly is a "Krein regrind", sorry if I am new to that, and don't spare the details please.

What exactly is a "Krein regrind", sorry if I am new to that, and don't spare the details please.

Tom Krein is a custom maker of modern framelocks / modern fixed blades with a classic taste. He is considered the best at regrinds due to his past work regrinding modern knives to become the best slicers and cutters. Big fan of traditionals as well.

Thank you Tim. 3migo, didn't mean to interrupt your sale, I am genuinely interested in the cost aspect and what exactly it was. Nice knife, GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back