• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD** GEC Northfield Yankee Barlow #772119 Amber Sawcut Bone

Asking $195 OBO shipped USPS Small Flat Rate Box (CONUS). The knife comes with everything that was originally shipped from CK (Tube, wax paper, gel pack, Yankee Barlow pin).

Up for sale is my very lightly used GEC Northfield Barlow #772119 in Amber Sawcut Bone. I prefer my sheepsfoot #77 and since I’m not a collector per-say, I'm moving this one along.

This knife was used to cut a few apples and carried a couple times in my padded leather sheath from Beard & Owl. I have very gently used some Flitz on the blade to return it to perfection. As you can see from the photos, this has removed the CK etching that GEC now requires on SFO knives. Other than that, the knife is in basically the same condition I received it in from CK.

I believe this knife has some of the nicest amber sawcut of the release. I tried to take a few photos in different light to show just how nice it is. The f&f on this knife is exactly what us knife nuts have come to expect from a Northfield #77. The walk and talk is very good with a pull of 6 - 7 IMO.
wradpyY.jpg
42vSTHx.jpg
omnSNPb.jpg
vWexwds.jpg
AO60lOt.jpg

I would like to be backup just in case.

Blue rosy at Comcast dot net

Sorry no PM because gold membership just ran out

Back