1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

[SOLD] Hinderer Bronze Titanium Starter Pack for 3.5" XM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by BBKoenigsegg, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBKoenigsegg

BBKoenigsegg Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2014
    SOLD

Up for sale is a mounted set of bronze anodized titanium hardware for the 3.5" XM-18. This set includes:

- Bronze/ Satin Frag Titanium Scale from Monkey Edge
    - Pivot
    - LBS
    - (3) Scale Screws
    - (3) Standoffs
    - (3) Nuts
    - (4) STOCK SS Clip/ Filler Screws

The scale has a very fine scratch or two, which are nearly impossible to picture. The pivot has some decent wear from the dis/reassembly process. The rest of the set is in great condition. It is also important to note, this scale is NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE at Monkey Edge. Grab one while you can. NO trades.

The price for this set will be as follows:

$257 PayPal "friends and family" / $264.98 PayPal "goods and services" OR BEST OFFER! The scale is normally $200 and the hardware is worth well over $100.

NOTE: The second picture is of a Limited Edition Two-tone Skinner to show what the scale and hardware look like when mounted.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. valter.45

valter.45

Feb 12, 2014
    I'll take it per our conversation via email.
    Please send me your PP info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.