• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Hinderer XM-18 3" Slicer - OD Green / Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusnuts

Gold Member
For sale is a perfect example of a Hinderer XM-18 3" slicer grind knife. This is a full stonewashed version with upgraded OD green/Black G10 scale. This was from the second to last run (run right before the tri-way was released). The knife has only been carried a handful of times and is free from any marks or signs of use. The edge is sharp, even, and original. The detent is absolutely perfect on this one. I have owned a few Hinderers and this one is spot on in my opinion. It flips easily and hard and can be flicked open with the thumbstud as well. The blade drops shut with a little shaking action and it is dead centered when closed. No blade play or lockstick. Just amazing action. I am only selling since I could use the cash and it just sits in my pelican case. No trades. US sales only. First "I'll take it!" followed by a prompt PM for payment info gets it. Price is $OLD via PayPal shipped.

SIrGUtPh.jpg

s4cC2FIh.jpg

pPbpK26h.jpg

Md9jekgh.jpg

wRWGMk1h.jpg

GGB7Irxh.jpg

I9eJn1Hh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back