1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD Japanese Type 30 Bayonet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by fonedork, Mar 7, 2019.

1. fonedork

fonedork Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Up for sale is a Japanese type 30 bayonet for an Arisaka rifle. This is a late World War II model known as a “last ditch” model. No fullers, no curved quillion. No sheath. Latch mechanism is functional. Appears unsharpened, but I have no idea really. It’s old. Patina and light surface rusting per a WWII artifact from the losing side, see pics. They built these until the very last second of the war. Bayonets were super important to these guys’ wartime philosophy. The Japanese used these bayonets for many decades and then after WWII the commies used them in Korea. The mark on this one is an M in an arrow which is, per my googling as is all of this information, the mark of a manufacturer called National Denki.
    I got this from my dad when I was a wee scamp. My grandfather flew search and rescue in the pacific but I think my dad just got this in a pawn shop or something.

SOLD including PayPal fees and shipping, or best offer. Trade offers welcome. If I’m overvaluing this and need to be called out, that, too, is welcome. All are welcome.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Mr.Bloodbath likes this.
  2. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Message sent.

3. fonedork

fonedork Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 7, 2011
    This is sold, thanks!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019