• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) John Grimsmo NORSEMAN (Brand NEW/Original Box/COA) - REASONABLE OFFER CONSIDERED

(SOLD) John Grimsmo NORSEMAN (Model 1475) (Reasonable Offer Considered)

More Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/iSP96xg
Video: https://imgur.com/a/e8AyuIS

16a.jpg

If you are looking at, and considering this knife, then you are already aware that the pivot action, as well as the fit and finish of the Norseman is considered by many, if not most, to be legendary and the baseline of perfection in the knife industry.

This is a beautifully crafted knife without a sharp edge or sharp corner anywhere to be found, even fully disassembled. Every part of this knife is manufactured in the Grimsmo shop, to exacting tolerances, and individually inspected before being hand assembled and individually tuned to perfection. This knife is a fidgeter’s dream. A legionary benchmark of free-falling pivot actions, and a grail knife for many. Gold ano scales with blue accented screws and standoffs.

The knife has never been used, never been carried, never cut anything, and has never been re-sharpened. The knife was disassembled once, when brand new, as John Grimsmo encourages the disassembly of his knives, by providing the tool to do so. John inscribes the insides of the scales, and the only way to read those inscriptions is with a disassembly. The tolerances of the assembly are so precise that no variable adjustments are required on reassembly. There is only one way that the knife fits back together. It is as close to a fool proof re-assembly process as one can get. The blade is perfectly centered, and there is no blade movement in any direction. The blade is opened using the most comfortable flipper tab that I have ever experienced and the detent is dialed in so perfectly that I have never been able to fail the opening of the blade using the flipper tab, in any direction. It’s as if the blade opening defies gravity. This one will be hard to part with. The traditional Grimsmo hard mini-Pelican type case, disassembly wrench, Nano-Oil and COA included.

$old... (Or Reasonable Offer) Shipped anywhere in Continental USA. I cover PayPal G&S fees, as well as shipping, signature request and insurance costs.

Please Reply, or PM with questions or requests. If interested, please Reply or PM with the message "I'll take it" along with your email address. You will promptly receive PayPal payment instruction via email. Payments required timely, otherwise next responder will be considered.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members posting "I'll take it" followed by a PM, in chronological order.

Thank you for stopping by…

Last edited:
Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but the Grimsmo brothers make every part that goes into the assembly of that knife and they even CNC the foam inserts in that little Pelican case in-house out of multi layer foam as well. You can look up that specific knife on their website, if you feel the urge, as they maintain an archive of every knife that they make on their site. I think I originally paid 925 for that knife. They used to sell for more on the secondary market, however, that knife is a Plain Jane, and most of what they make now are a bit fancier. If you want to see the one that I have now to replace it, you can look up #2958 on their website.

Back