• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(sold) Large Curtiss F3 Custom Touches

This one came to us as a very lightly carried and custom jimped/contoured swap. Originally done in a bright anodized finish. We blasted it and did our own flip-flop dark matte anodizing with the hardware done in a blue and bronze color. Action is untouched and liquid smooth. Detent is firm and lockup is early. Blade is dead center. Flips smooth as any Curtiss should.

This one feels great in the hand and the details cover every inch of the knife. Tied together perfectly with little touches of detail on the back of the blade, Flipper tab, both scales, pocket clip, etc... The original jimping work and contouring was done with a high degree of cleanliness and completeness. Disappears in the pocket, but an absolute tank when entered into service.

I'm only asking $old via PayPal F&F or add $10 for G&S, shipped insured US. Foreign addresses add shipping as arranged upon sale.

Contact me via email, Eric (at) Overmountain.us.com or message me here to make a purchase. I'll send my PayPal info upon agreement for sale. I also have more pictures upon request.

These usually go for quite a bit more brand new... The custom work on this one would add a but more done for an individual customer. We have been anodizing items for other makers professionally for a few years now, and have had most makers/manufacturers honor their warranties without any issue. No paper with this one from Curtiss, but we will include our own for the latest bit of mods. To get this one out there we have priced it as low as we have. It's an absolute steal in our opinion and will serve someone well for many years to come.

IMG_20180528_134022_104.jpg
0528181207b-1.jpg
0528181210b-1.jpg
0528181209a-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back