• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD)Lightly Used Fehrman Knives Shadow Scout w/ Sheath

Hurrul

Gold Member
For sale is a lightly used, uncoated Fehrman Knives Shadow Scout.

Steel: CPM 3V
OAL: 10.5”
Blade length: 6”
Blade coating: none, but choil area, tang and spine are finished in with a media blasting material and are not polished like the blade flats and primary/secondary grinds.
Stock thickness: .18”
Handle Material: Black Micarta with a bow drill divot
Comes with the pictured leather dangler sheath custom made for the knife

Knife has been carried on a couple of occasions – carved some sticks, field dressed a sandwich, but no batoning. Edge has no dings, rolls, or dents; is sharp and I have not taken it to a stone. Some sheathing rub marks and use marks from carving can be seen on the blade - please see final 4 pictures.

-sold- total, Pay Pal G&S only, shipped via USPS. Also throwing in 1 split chunk of wild caught fatwood, sourced from an old growth Douglas Fir stand - I have too much.... (If you don't want the fatwood, just let me know).

Will ship only with in the US - sorry, no international sales at this time.

Reply in this thread with intent to purchase, followed by a PM to me and I will gather your shipping info and pass along my Pay pal address. Questions welcome, but PM only.

DEQiOZVl.jpg

u3D9F0zl.jpg

Aq3Tp3ml.jpg

nACQ4Igl.jpg

LRTE4DGl.jpg

LHLQqKwl.jpg

BGd3uQul.jpg

dM58ef7l.jpg

sQMJoxIl.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back