• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Limited Edition Bugout

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only No Trades

Limited Edition Benchmade Bugout. LNIB, never carried or cut anything only out for pics and flips. Great action and centering. Definitely feels nicer in G10 over grivory, but still not enough so for me to want to keep it long term or put it in the EDC rotation. Got it from my local dealer when it was released and I am the original owner.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KjsTL2dAobqUj2sP9

$old shipped and insured PayPal G&S

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back