• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  • Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

*SOLD* Master Mechanic (Mann Tool) Michigan Pattern Single Bit Axe Head - ready to go

flintman50a

Gold Member
SOLD****This is a big head ('Michigan" pattern...8" at widest point). Poll is good - just a light touch up. No impact damage to eye , top or bottom. Differential HT zone is evident. Full profile - edge needed only light polishing and then given a micro-edge about 30 degrees....It is sharp!

$SOLD delivered to your CONUS door....Paypal 'friends..., check or MO 019.JPG 020.JPG 022.JPG 023.JPG 024.JPG

Last edited:
I don't know if you do that kind of thing, but if you can properly and securely hang it on a good pole, I would be very interested

flintman50a

Gold Member
Thanks for your interest....I can, but would probably make the cost prohibitive if I did it...labor would be at no cost but both shipping and cost of new handle would be yours. This is a standard eye. Would be fairly easy to re-hang on new handle. Ace, Loews,. Home Depot, Big R, etc normally stocks these hardwood handles.