1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD More Gear plus A Few Reposts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by KnifeCollectorPB, Oct 7, 2017.

1. KnifeCollectorPB

KnifeCollectorPB Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    EMAIL to reach me: [email protected]

EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL!

USPS shipping included, Paypal Goods $ Services.

Open to trades and offers - prices are always negotiable. Interested in folding knives and other gear, always willing to hear any trade proposal out! My trade values are going to be a little higher, but again I'm very reasonable. Discounts given for multiple items bundled together.

$SOLD Nebo Jag Flashlight: Never used, couple dings from being moved around. This model has the hidden self defense bezel. 210 lumens, takes AAA. Not included per USPS rules.

$SOLD Chase Custom Holster Minimalist Wallet: Excellent condition, works like a charm, holds multiple cards securely.

$SOLD Treadswift G17/22 Holster: New condition, never used. Open on bottom for threaded barrel, also fits suppressor height sights. Awesome retention and belt clips.

$SOLD Glock 19/17/23/22 Kydex Holster: Used but in full functional form (just a couple marks here and there). Open on bottom for threaded barrel. This also fits suppressor height sights. Awesome retention.

$SOLD Gcode Eclipse for S&W M&P Pro 5": Like new, used 2 times. Hunter green fuzz on black kydex, includes 3 hole clip and super mojo. No issues here...its a Gcode : )

$SOLD Pen/Wine Stopper Lot: Lot includes 3 custom pens and wine stop. Bought these from a local fella at a craft fair when I was with my wife. The red pen is some sort of burl wood. The refill inside is leaking and needs to be replaced. The other two rifle bolt action pens have seen limited use and are good to go. One is acrylic and the other might be palm. The wine stop has never been used.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    I'll take the Glock 19/17/23/22 Kydex Holster

Email sent.

3. Captain Dock

Captain Dock Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2009