• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD PFB Geek Edition Liner Lock

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one of my geek edition knives. The blade is S35VN, heat treated by Peters' to 60 rc. The blade is hand polished to 800 grit. It is razor sharp and cuts like a lightsaber. The blade runs on bearings and is silky smooth.

The handle is some aviation grade circuit boards. It is held in place with stainless fixtures. The stainless has been polished and heat colored. The pivots look a bit like cats eye gemstones. The liners are anondized titanium, as is the pocket clip.It has good early lock up and drops dead center.

Dimensions Blade - 2 3/4" tip to handle
Closed 4'
OAL - 6 5/8"

Price - Sold. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

IMG_1810 by matthew bailey, on Flickr

IMG_1811 by matthew bailey, on Flickr

IMG_1812 by matthew bailey, on Flickr

IMG_1813 by matthew bailey, on Flickr

IMG_1814 by matthew bailey, on Flickr

Dang, not surprised. Is the circuit board coated in resin or anything to make it smooth, or can you still feel the circuits? Looks great either way, nice snag whoever grabbed it!

It is bare circuit board. I got them from an aviation worker so they are a little more stout than regular circuit boards that are in modern computers.

Back