• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD*SAK MOD Bladeless single layer Black Canvas Micarta

Spikediesel

Spare time SAK builder
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here’s a cool mod to carry along with your daily EDC, travel with or take where blades aren’t allowed. This is a single opener layer SAK mod with dual polished liners and Black Canvas Micarta scales. The scales are CNC machined by me, sanded then waxed to a matte finish that still allows a nice grip. This model uses the same hardened stainless pivot barrels and torx screws as all of my other mods. And some advice that is echoed through the SAK Modding community: Since this knife is held together with screws, there may be a desire to take it apart. The screws are adjusted properly upon assembly and set with blue loctite. Please know I do not recommend disassembly of these knives, there is tension on the back springs that make reassembly difficult. The price is $old shipped anywhere in the USA thanks for looking!

WpDGGkg.jpg

Cd8g8xb.jpg

fDCsuUK.jpg

Last edited:
Back