• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD SOG Pillar USA S35vn, Seal Team Kydex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terms:
Shipping to the 50 United States only. Paypal Goods Only. I cover shipping and Paypal fees. No Trades Please. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items in compliance with your local laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase! I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to whom ever I want.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed immediately by an email/PM gets it. Prompt payment is expected . PM will be the best way to contact me. Please let me know if you have questions!

SOG Pillar USA Made S35vn: I bought this new. It has been carried, used, and sharpened. Shows light signs of use but in very good condition. A few faint scratches on blade. A little stain on tip that could be cleaned up. See pics. I sanded down a few sharp spot on the handle (see linked thread). Scales were dyed. First picture gives most accurate color. Sheath was moded to accomidate a g-clip (not included) and a screw added to tighten retention (can be adjusted or removed). I believe I waxed undr the scales to fight corrosion. Comes with SOG version of a tek-lok. Works great. Excellent example of a USA made SOG at a great price: $old.

9BxExuNh.jpg

0CaRfzQh.jpg

Fj0raNRh.jpg

kpQlwq3h.jpg

2AaPpU3h.jpg

Link to review I did: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/sog-pillar-usa-s35vn.1652346/

SOG Seal Team w/Kydex Sheath: I bought this NIB off the exchange here. Knife looks to be unused. A few rub marks from the sheath. I tightened the Kydex sheath up a bit and removed the retention strap as it was no longer needed. Retention is nice and strong. Also included is an American Sportsman clip from another SOG that fits this sheath. Does not include box. Price: $old.

Vb7ay1Nh.jpg

E6kx8m3h.jpg

XNXEBRlh.jpg

dwh9iD9h.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back