1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Sold: Spyderco Manix2LW Translucent Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by ChazzyP, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Sold to Bandityo!

Up for sale here is a good knife in excellent condition that doesn't get any pocket time and needs to find a new home to free up some drawer space and cash for other projects.

I'm the second owner of this Manix2LW, having bought it here LNIB on the Exchange. The knife has seen very light carry and use. The only mark I can find is on the blade's presentation side almost to the tip at the spine. I had to work real hard to get it to show in the pic below. The BD-1 blade has a very nice finish and luster similar to VG10. It still has its toothy factory edge with a fine micro-bevel that could stand a touch up. The translucent blue FRN grips are cool looking, afford great traction, and the knife is stupidly light in hand and in pocket. This is the pinned model of the Manix, but the action is very good. The blade moves smoothly, flicks out nicely, and closes with a slight wrist flick. Lock-up is solid, no play in any direction, and centering is excellent. Comes with box and paperwork. Sold!

Price includes USPS small flat-rate box shipping to the United States. I will consider shipping to Canada for the additional cost plus insurance, but the buyer must accept all responsibility for customs delay, seizure, etc. Payment is to be by Paypal Goods & Services and fees are included in the price. You must be at least eighteen-years-of-age and know your local knife laws to purchase. I will gladly entertain offers, but no low-balls please. No trades at this time. To purchase, please post "I'll take it" in the thread and follow up with a PM or Profile message. Prompt payment is expected to secure the deal and I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. Bandityo

Bandityo

May 6, 2000
    can you send me an email bandityo at gmail

cant figure out pms on here lol

3. ChazzyP

Dec 27, 2014
    Email sent, sir.

4. Mike Griffin

Mike Griffin

Apr 29, 2017
    Still for sale?

5. ChazzyP

Dec 27, 2014
    Yes, still for sale, Big Mike.

6. ChazzyP

Dec 27, 2014
    The knife is SOLD to Bandityo. Thanks, D, and thanks, BF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.