• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Spyderco Sage 1 - $SOLD

Good day, Blade Forums!

Up for sale today is a lightly used Spyderco Sage 1 - C123CFP.

Blade is in good shape. No scratches that I can find on the presentation side of the blade. Non-presentation side of blade has some very light scratches that I can't capture on camera (can only be seen in certain lighting, and I never noticed them until I was inspecting the knife for this listing). Edge appears to be in very good shape. Has been sharpened on a Sharpmaker, and is hair popping sharp. Buttery smooth action, locks up tight with no blade play of any kind. Blade is absolutely centered. No nicks, dings, or scratches that I can find on either handle scale. Knife hasn't been disassembled, pivot has never been adjusted.

$SOLD Paypal G&S, I'll cover fees and priority mail shipping. CONUS only please.
Please follow up your "I'll take it" with a PM - if you don't have the ability to PM, post your email address so I can email you my PP details. Prompt payment is appreciated. Must be 18+. Ships to your Paypal address, so please ensure your PP address is correct.
E0ZyqhV.jpg

ajcEnY9.jpg

qX1HNJr.jpg

I3h3scj.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back