• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Spyderco South Fork User

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terms:
Shipping to the 50 United States only. Paypal Goods Only. I cover shipping and Paypal fees. No Trades Please. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items in compliance with your local laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase! I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to whom ever I want.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed immediately by an email/PM gets it. PM is the best way to contact me but you can also post your contact info and I'll get back to you. Prompt payment is expected. Please let me know if you have questions!

Spyderco South Fork User:

I bought this here off the exchange as a user. It has been carried, used, and sharpened on a worksharp. Edge could use some cleaning up. The tip came a little blunted so I made it more pointy. There are marks on the blade and handle. The sheath has been tightened up a little and a thumb push added. Works great and has great retention. Only reason I am selling is because of all the knives I have in this size range, I find myself carrying this one not nearly enough. Time to move it on to someone who will use it like it should be! Again, this is a user, see the pics. FYI, in the pic of the tip the tip looks a little bent up but it is not, I think a river on the map just ended there. Will come with box (little beat up) and paperwork. Price: $old.

gZZz4vZh.jpg

MPyn24fh.jpg

F3bA6mrh.jpg

FCwyzUYh.jpg

i9uU8GIh.jpg

0dkIX6Rh.jpg

bpgkXTTh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back