1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD Spyderco Techno in XHP $110 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by mark jeneson, Jan 20, 2016.

1. mark jeneson

mark jeneson

Nov 24, 2013
    Up for sale is a lightly used Spyderco Techno in CTS XHP. Stout little tank. Ever so very slightly off center, which is how it came from Spyderco. I'm the first owner. Very small snail trail on non-presentation side by the pivot screw. Solid lock-up, no issues. Great little knife. $110 included USPS priority and I'll pay the PP fees.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/URL[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  2. BLADE AGENT

BLADE AGENT

Jun 29, 2015
    Trade plus cash. I have blk/blk mini grip

3. mark jeneson

mark jeneson

Nov 24, 2013
    Sorry no trades. Just looking for cash.

4. BLADE AGENT

BLADE AGENT