• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD*Victorinox Pioneer X OD Green Canvas Micarta Brass liners

Spikediesel

Spare time SAK builder
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi everyone,

I’m finally caught up in the shop and have a new knife for the exchange. This is a Pioneer X with polished tools, OD Green canvas Micarta scales and Brass liners. The tools ride on precision ground hardened stainless pivot barrels and everything is held together with stainless Torx screws. The scales are CNC machined by me out of OD Green canvas Micarta then hand sanded and rubbed lightly with mineral oil, this provides a deep rich color without losing grip. The Brass liners are CNC machined by me as well and add a nice touch to the knife and will patina nicely over time. I install Phosphor Bronze washers between the scales and the tools to prevent friction and provide smooth operation, because of this you may notice a very small gap between the two. And some advice that is echoed through the SAK Modding community: Since this knife is held together with screws, there may be a desire to take it apart. The screws are adjusted properly upon assembly and set with blue loctite. Please know I do not recommend disassembly of these knives, there is tension on the back springs that make reassembly difficult. The price via PayPal G&S includes shipping inside the USA (international shipping extra PM me for info). As always by purchasing this knife you acknowledge that you are of legal age to own it and agree to use it safely and in accordance with all laws.

Price: $150

6dtPku6.jpg

bVqzHgK.jpg

2TcDfCm.jpg

jLwc6p9.jpg

CzyhW8Q.jpg

Back