1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD- Vintage Camillus Jet Pilot Survival Knife - 1971

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by B Griffin, Jul 20, 2019.

1. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I have for sale a vintage Camillus Jet Pilot Survival Knife. The knife and sheath are in good shape. It has been lightly used and some of the parkerized finish is worn, but if it has ever been sharpened it wasn't with the supplied Norton-Pike stone which is still new and unused. The price includes shipping and insurance in the U.S.. Must be 18 to buy and any laws concerning such knives in your area are your responsibility.

I am asking $̶7̶0̶ $60
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    buckhenry, DavidZ and WILLIAM.M like this.
  2. halm

halm

Apr 17, 2012
    Oh geeze, that is a beaut. Any interest in trades of any sort?

B Griffin likes this.
  3. B Griffin

Dec 22, 2007
    Sorry, but I can't trade this time. I have a phone bill due Monday night is the only reason this one is for sale. I have a local offer for $45 so I'll drop the price some if I need to to sell it, but I do need to sell rather than trade it. With my daughter being at home while I work, I really need my phone working. Life has been a bit financially straining since wrapping up a divorce after doing single parenthood for a few years with no financial support from the ex and a badly damaged leg that had me barely able to hobble around and get any work done for over a year. Things are finally improving thank goodness, as I have sold off most of my knives and other things to fund life, but still in a bit of a bind as I get other things going better. Thanks for the offer though

4. B Griffin

Dec 22, 2007
    Okay, 236 views in one day but little response says there is interest, but my price is apparently too high. I disagree, but since I do need to sell some things, and mainly feel this knife is worth more than the $45 a friend is offering to add it to his military collection, I'll drop the price to $60 and see what happens. I can't go any lower without feeling stupid in the process, as shipping. gas to the PO, and my time spent boxing and shipping it has to be taken into account in this case. While the friend will just stop by, hand me money, and pick up the knife, costing me no extra time or effort. In that case I will just withdraw it tonight and be done with it.

5. LostViking

LostViking Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Brian,

I’ll take it for $60.00

I’ll pm you for info either tonight or in the morning.

Thanks,
    LV

B Griffin likes this.
  6. B Griffin

Dec 22, 2007
    Thanks LV, but this one sold earlier in the day and I couldn't get BF to respond from my phone. I responded to your PM with another offer on another one a few minutes ago though. Let me know what you think.