• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - William Henry T12 S4 Spearpoint Linerlock - 18K & Sterling - Ltd Ed #6 of 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

William Henry Spearpoint T12 S4, Limited Edition #6 of 25. Extremely rare and desirable knife with a blade made from ATS34 Stainless Steel, with Hand-laid, full Sterling Silver and 18K Gold filligree handle. A Citrine thumbstone and Silver-ornamented leather lanyard complete this beautiful combination. Much rarer than the usual Limited Editions as only 25 examples of the T12-S4 were made when William Henry was still at their Santa Cruz, CA location.

This knife is numbered #6/25 and is in absolute mint condition! It looks as if it was made yesterday. Pictures cannot convey how stunning the knife really is. Has never been used, carried or sharpened. Comes with cfits original box, original leather sheath, and certificate of authenticity. A very beautiful and substantial William Henry knife.

The William Henry "T" Series knives have been increasingly hard to find as more and more collectors have been taking them off the market. Vintage William Henry knives, particularly stars like this model, are a veritable "steal" when compared to the prices being asked for the more current models and should increase their values in the future if preserved in pristine condition with all original accessories.

Even though I primarily collect higher end custom knives, I've carried a William Henry T12-CF for years, because, at 1.6 oz and full carbon fibre slabs, it goes unnoticed clipped in the pocket. But I had always wanted to find the same model but with an upper scale look. However, I didn't anticipate it's relative heaviness as compared to the carbon fibre folder (duh). For me, the William Henry T12 S4 being offered here was just too much weight to carry around, the reason it's now being sold. I am told by an unrelated dealer that the price at which I'm offering it at is well below what it ought to fetch, but it's the price I negotiated and bought it at, so that's what it is selling for.

$XXX (firm, no price drops) plus $15 shipping. First "I'll take it" gets it. Pay within 24 hrs with Paypal, the address for which will only be available via private message (the only way I prefer to communicate). So if you don't have private messaging, you'll be outta luck, sorry.

large.jpg

large.jpg

img]http://www.fototime.com/9D7E5A2CB331067/large.jpg[/img]

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back