• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD/WITHDRAWN: CPK ECAM Sell-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Something came up that I need to raise funds for (Again! I am totally out of control!)

New and unused DEK1 in D3V with ECAM. Brown leather sheath by Chad Pirtle with Mummert titanium clip. $575 SOLD shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

New and unused Utility Fighter in D3V with ECAM. Standard Mashed Cat kydex sheath. $575 WITHDRAWN shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

Buy them as a set for $1,100 PP G&S only. I can ship today. Buyer has three-day inspection period after confirmation of delivery, and I request that you contact me as soon as possible to verify your satisfaction. I will provide BF feedback as long as you post in this thread.

Last edited:
Very cool knives, the larger one looks almost like the Deathwind by Jimmy Lile.

New and unused DEK1 in D3V with ECAM. Brown leather sheath by Chad Pirtle with Mummert titanium clip. $575 shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

If this is still available, I'll take it!
larry44@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back