1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

(Sold!) Wood Victorinox SwissChamp + brown XL leather pouch & pen.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by sparklygalaxy, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparklygalaxy

sparklygalaxy

Apr 6, 2018
    Sold! Thanks CV! :)

Paypal only & please cover any fees. ^_^

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tools are in great condition, and so are the scales. I honestly barely ever used the blades. Please see all photos for the bits of dirt stuck in the cracks. This knife has been my greatest companion! :) I hope it finds a new owner who will love it as I have. ^_^ It comes with a brown XL Zermatt pouch and a gold mini pen with black ink that fits perfectly where the steel would normally be (the steel is long gone - sorry about that! ♡) Once again, please look at all the photos. What you see is what you will recieve! :]

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. ♡

Sincerely,

~ Sparkly ♡

PS: I am hoping to get a smaller Victorinox once I sell this SwissChamp to replace it as my main EDC; If you have anything you think would be a good trade and suits the above description, I may be up to trade! :) Feel free to message me with your thoughts. ♡

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    The Zieg likes this.
  2. tapout

tapout Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 28, 2009
    I got a Victorinox autotool I'm trying to sell.
    Would you be interested in trading?

sparklygalaxy likes this.
  3. sparklygalaxy

sparklygalaxy

Apr 6, 2018
    Hi there! :) I'm more looking for like an Alox MiniChamp or Cadet, maybe an Explorer + or something along those lines. Thank you for the offer though! ^_^

jstroke likes this.
  4. sparklygalaxy

sparklygalaxy

Apr 6, 2018
    Back up for sale! :thumbsup::)

5. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Ah, already sold. Nevermind.