• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up today is a blade I hate to even offer up, but I do have another one of these, so here it is: Military Overrun Dog Soldier 8 with shadow camo coating and penetrator tip. The edge and tip have been sharpened by Josh at Razor Edge to an incredible degree. The sheath is by David Brown, fits perfectly, and includes a leather dangler and teklok. Blade and sheath are both in new, never-been-used condition.
Price TYD in U.S., (internationals see terms below) including fees and shipping: WITHDRAWN
s6LsOer.jpg

wm4chfi.jpg

Next up: brand new, unblemished, satin Park Ranger with tan & black G10. Also comes with Danny "the Bull" leather sheath.
TYD: SOLD
XxNHkHQ.jpg

JPSq0ca.jpg

AWXlibs.jpg

Last one is a CG BOSS Street. This was going to be a mod project for me, but some other things have come up. It has some coating wear, as you can see in the pics. In addition, a previous owner ground the tip down slightly to more of a drop/spear point. With some TLC, this could become an awesome user EDC or bushcrafter.
TYD: SOLD
IBDyFkd.jpg

fSOg0RC.jpg

lpooBNp.jpg

W0h9V12.jpg

Terms and conditions:
Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door, with PayPal Goods and Services, fees and USPS Priority shipping paid by me IF SENDING TO A US 48 STATES ADDRESS--INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW! I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal ONLY. Straight payment preferred, but full or partial trade offers may be considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

International buyers: Please use PayPal Friends and Family or cover the cost of fees if using Goods and Services. The costs of shipping + insurance will also be your full responsibility. Buyer beware--If customs seizes your package, if it gets lost in the mail, etc., I will not be held liable for your loss beyond the recovered amount as dictated by insurance. Know your local laws.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
BOSS Street SOLD to my buddy Whupash! Perfect guy to made that blade shine, (literally)!

Thanks to Cgkworks, Whupash and Bladeforums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back