• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always buying a bunch of knives and trying to reduce that redundancy with this post. Pics to come in follow up posts.

Cream of the crop is the 771115 Barlow in African Blackwood. Carried, cleaned, lubed, but never sharpened to my knowledge. Nice firm pull with snappy action but the centering is a little off. As a pure user, you won’t be disappointed. No original tube with this one but it will ship in another model’s tube. Sold

Goldenrod camel bone 92 is one of the lighter dyed uptake of the run. 5/10 on the pulls and the coping blade leans to the pile side. Otherwise, BNIT Sold

Oily Creek 93 is a pure user, don’t be buying this as a collectible. While it’s in excellent shape upon examination of the covers, the blade needed heavy handed sharpening to repair a mucked tip. You can tell the tip of the edge is upswept as a result but it is nice and sharp. Strong pull, great snap, we’ll centered, put thus in your pocket and you’ll be happy. The price is right too. Comes in original tube. Sold

Moki Ares lock back Barlow with red jigged bone covers and VG-10 blade. Gorgeous knife, never used or carried, comes in original box and with belt pouch. Sold

Last edited:
opTU8N1.jpg

8NBhWs6.jpg

OFSTAQX.jpg

I guess so lol I missed one last week by a couple mins and it made me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back