Some recent arrivals....

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Gold Member
Some of the most recent arrivals finally saw the light of day !!!!

I can confess that some of the multiples are not all mine but are travelling companions till they get to their homes... :)

Scrapyard Chophouse thick and thin...

Scrapyard Skinners.... a blade I think will be remembered very fondly by many who scored one during the release...

Battlesaw.... I am no fan (at all) of the ASHBM, well the handle, but this one is just different enough that I do actually like it. For the size of it, it is almost nimble in hand !!!

ASH2.... given the ASH1 is MY knife.... the 2 will always be popular with me.... will it replace the 1... nope but still it is sweet. I would have liked it to be a bit thicker though.

And with its travel mate...

Impressive Andy!
At first appearance, the Battle Saw did nothing for me,but more I see it,kinda takin a likin to it.

I Looooooooooove the skinner! I don't hunt but its a great EDC. I hope Dan does a Tan Res C variant, a FFG or a Skinny Skinner would be nice as well.

More Res-C for O2W!

Lookin' good, Andy! Nice pix. :thumbup:
ASH-2's are really sweet, and I 'm glad I got mine...but I still prefer the ASH-1 too. :)

What don't you like about the ASHBM handle? How does it differ from the BS and ASH1?

What don't you like about the ASHBM handle? How does it differ from the BS and ASH1?
...... very hard to qualify, I have had more than a few of them in hand and they never feel "right" cramped maybe but I am not sure. Someone will have to tell "me" how the BS differs to the other straight handle as I NEVER bought one. I did truly WANT to like the ASHBM as would would not like big INFI at factory prices. You only need to look at the ASH handle, it is a totally different style and, for me (as this is all very individual) it just fits... the fat ASH with Mags works best for me but my practical side also likes the .22 with mags and fat with slims.

.... some much appreciated rain started to fall just as I was getting ready to take some pics today. But that was not going to stop me.

Ratweilers...

Ratweiler...

And a couple of the Mini-Vex...

JMDs...

.... like the others, not all are mine, they are just making a pit-stop on the way to their new homes... :)

Last edited:
Nice score Andy. These are all blades that I've considered..... Now tell the truth..... You've got a money printing machine in your cellar ;)

No but I have some lovely "genuine" Prada handbags I can do you a special "mate's rates" deal on... ;)

You need that and a pair of fishnet stocking, I can cut you a deal on both, however come near MY corner and I will still whip out my.......... ASH and cut 'ya.... ;)

Back