• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spartan Enyo S35 Variation - $120

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale: NO TRADES: Spartan Enyo - Inside Waste Band/Neck Knife EDC, I purchased this from the original owner off this page a couple months ago, he never carried it and neither have I.

Comes with everything from Spartan (box, neck chain, bead, paracord, tactical bubble wrap, etc.)

Specifications
  • Knife Name: Enyo
  • Designer(s): Iovito/Carey
  • Overall Length: 6 1/4"
  • Blade Length: 2 11/16"
  • Blade Thickness: 3/16"
  • Blade Steel: CPM S35VN
  • Blade Hardness: 58-59 HRC
  • Blade Style: Fixed Drop Point - this design allows for strength of the blade tip by placing it in line with the users hand while keeping the upward curve of the cutting edge.
  • Coating: SpartaCoat - PVD - ZrN (FDE - Flat Dark Earth)
  • Sheath: Kydex (Coyote) to match blade finish
  • Weight: 0.176 LBS (Knife)
  • Made in USA

$135 120 shipped to the USA. NO INTERNATIONAL. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods and Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship within 48 hours of receiving payment and do so with USPS, FedEx or UPS depending on location and cost. Regardless of carrier, shipment will include tracking and $50 insurance.

Please let me know if you have questions or would like to see more pictures.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'll take it. Advise who to send payment to on paypal. My email is DeanHarris @ gmail.com

I saw your email in another thread. I'll send you an email as well.

Thanks,

Dean

Last edited:
Back