• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spartan Harsey Folder 2020 Special Edition "Runes & Staves" and CKF Switch

DallasSTB

Gold Member
Bought this on impulse because I love the design. Problem is - it doesn't really fit in my collection and I'll probably not carry it. So...

Spartan Harsey Folder 2020 Special Edition "Runes & Staves' model. Mint condition. 4.25" S45VN Blade - Black PVD Coating. Comes with full kit. Sold out as far as I can tell, but there may still be few available here and there for $525 retail price. I'll offer this one for $sold with fees and USPS shipping. Not interested in trades as I'm funding a rather large custom purchase. Please send me a PM or email with offers or questions.

Pic's..

I thought this was interesting. Found these rune translations on the Spartan web page

I also have a nice CKF Switch that I'll put up for sale. It's been carried a bit, but the only sign is small silver nick on the pocketclip. There's a spare mint-condition clip included in the kit. The aftermarket price for these is all over the place. They were originally $590 retail, so I'll let this go for $spf including PP fees and USPS Shipping.

lWQnvd3.jpg

FtUtUiA.jpg

JEHPwgV.jpg

Last edited:
Back