Special Edition Team Gemini A2 . . . .Special Offer. . . And Specs. . . Coming Sept. 6, 2017

I'm thinking Black coating with Black and Tan G10 handles. That picture totally sold me on that combination. I cannot wait to get this bad boy in my hands! This will be my first Busse knife. Previously, I have only drooled over the idea of having one. The time to turn drool into reality has come! I think a Team Gemini should be a great choice for my first Busse. And if they offer an awesome INFI option for whatever comes after this TG, I may just have to get that too.

if I can hide the cc charges hopefully won't arouse suspicion when asked what I want for a gift for october 11th "birthday" and christmas I just say "money"

if I can hide the cc charges hopefully won't arouse suspicion when asked what I want for a gift for october 11th "birthday" and christmas I just say "money"
Hahaha! This is one of those moments where I'm extremely happy about my "single" relationship status. I can't say that rule applies always, but in this case...yes, very much so! Haha

Bump.

How long you think the production will take before we see these?

Just got my first busse combats during the grab bag; now I have a problem.

I can't wait for this one, knowing what it is.

Bump again... cause I cannot afford a gladius if offered and this.

If a busse combat gladius is the next blade model, I will have some very hard desicions to make.

I went with tan/tan...

I'm most excited for this blade of the three I have on order. It'll be the user of the bunch. I've never had a TG nor Busse A2. My wife chose black G-10 on Midnight Blue. Thank you Amy-0 for changing my "hideously ugly" original color choice!

I'm so pysched on this one...always passed on the TG but had to grab this one when it was offered to see what it's all about...hoping for a ding next week...would be nice to have it under the tree for Christmas :D:rolleyes:

Has anybody hear anything on these yet....hoping they get here before Christmas...want to take it on a Christmas vaca into the wood of North Carolina...can't wait for this one:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyone have any idea how the A2 would perform next to SR101 or INFI etc?

Anyone have any idea how the A2 would perform next to SR101 or INFI etc?

I'd say Busse's A2 should perform similarly to INFI...they're chemically almost analogous, supposedly.

BOTOH, Busse's INFI HT protocol is a real game changer metallugically.

I'm betting your garden-variety <non-NOS> Hog won't be able to discern a difference between Busse A2 & INFI. If anyone could tell a difference, I'd wager it'd show up on the sharpening bench rather than in the field.

Back