1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

(Spoilers) Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by MattinLA, Jun 4, 2017.

1. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Just wondering if anyone is gonna watch it? I didn't realize it started tonight until I sat at my desk and turned on the TV. The preview looks pretty chaotic and violent so, I'll have it on while I pay my Bills...

2. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    I'll be watching it... though I'll have to wait a day--amazon streaming for me.

3. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2005
    I stopped watching it in the first season, because I didn't care about any characters.

4. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    Looks like they are replacing most of them. First 30 min or so was boring but got a little better the second hour.

5. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Well they killed off Travis...that was unexpected. I guess they killed of Shane on TWD at the end of Season 2 so its about time to kill a major character. He was beginning to fight and I though he could maybe be an OK group leader, but...so long.

also so far the Rats/Death scene was pretty cool...

6. fishface5

fishface5 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Travis was one of the few sort-of-interesting characters, hard to lose him when unlike TWD there are so few decent characters to hold the viewer's interest. Nick and the black dude whose name I can't recall are the 2 others - and man they just threw him out on the street, as if that's not going to piss off all the people they let in to see the "doctor"? Well at least he got a sweet jag out of the deal.

7. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    Looks like Kim Dickens (the Mom) had been studying Carol's (TWD) playbook!:D

8. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    The thing is she says they are gonna take over the new group, but I don't see it. It took TWD about four seasons before they went nuts and said thats it we run the show (Alexandria)...even the kids don't want to do it...

9. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    I am glad Travis is gone. Still the only one I ever really liked was the barber.
    The mom may develop into a good character but I do think it was way to soon for her to be talking of taking over a compound like that with just 2 kids with her.

10. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    A Mama bear protecting her cubs can be awfully viscious!;)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  11. bigretic

bigretic

Apr 7, 2008
    Gut feeling Daniel is gonna show back up in some capacity........

12. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Hate to say it, but I thought the season 3 premier ending was a perfect ending for the entire show. It made it easy to give this offshoot of TWD up. The upcoming previews made the decision to move on from this series that much easier.

Moving on to something else. Gotta try to find season 2 of The Last Kingdom someplace (netflix maybe).

13. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Apparently optometrists will be in high demand during the zombie apocalypse.

14. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Alright, I know everyone is ready for tonights episode right?

*crickets*

*dead crickets*

15. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Daniel the Barber is back?! Say WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT?

16. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    As Ed Wood would say...."suspension of disbelief".:D

17. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Looks like madison and one eyed jack are gonna get it going on soon.

18. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    I am watching it just because nothing else is on. Hoping it will get better with the barber returning. Still care nothing for the main characters in this show.

19. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Just never could get invested in this one. I fought through for awhile but gave up.

Garth

20. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    I had gotten really bored with the show. This season started out pretty good but they ended up back at a "secure place". Neither show is much fun when they're not out on the road but TWD is still far more entertaining. Killing off Tavis was a big mistake in my opinion and bringing back the barber is the only thing that I can see keeping this show watchable.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017