1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spring Cleaning: MR, Crye, Kifaru, 3 Grab bags

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by shady A.M., Mar 20, 2017.

1. shady A.M.

shady A.M. Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Spring cleaning sale. Not looking to separate or sell individual pieces. All prices include shipping and PP fees. If you have questions or need more pics email or PM me.

Purchase requirements: Reply to thread referencing which item you want. Follow up with email or PM. I don’t always have access to the forums during the day so expect replies early morning or evening EST. I will do my best to give priority to the earliest time stamped reply.

Crye Precision EXP 1500 backpack. Super low key, expandable bag. Designed for descreet carry of a weapons system/PDW. Works great as a office commuter bag. I only used it lightly for about a month. Includes the MOLLE internal snap in frame (40.00 accessory) 225.00 shipped.

For full details check the link below:

https://www.cryeprecision.com/ProductDetail/poubp300000_exp-1500-pack

[​IMG]

Mystery Ranch Mission Duffle 40L. Bought this for my work commute but it’s a little too small. Great bag but I need a bigger one. Has 4 internal mesh zipper pockets, two exterior pouches for clothing and shoe separation. Shoulder straps stow in the back and work really well for carrying the bag around. SOLD

[​IMG]

Mystery Ranch SOCOM Pouches. Like new. Purchased for a pack project. Mounted but never used. SOLD

[​IMG]

Kifaru Grab-it II. Purchased for the same pack project. Like new condition. SOLD

[​IMG]

Buckle hardware grab bag. Bunch of random stuff, triglides, 1-2” buckles, some repair buckles, County Comm pouch, CTOMS med insert, older Down Range Gear PALS panel. If you tinker or like to mod stuff this might be really useful to you. 65.00 shipped.

[​IMG]

Carabiner/Snap links. Random Omegas and Black Diamonds. Most never saw much use. SOLD

[​IMG]

TQs with some holders. These are a little older and were worn on kit but they’re still functional. SOLD

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    I'll take the biner/snap ring grab bag..thanks!

3. smcguirt

smcguirt

Feb 28, 2015
    Interested in duffle,socom bottle pockets, and grab it. Please email smcguirt at gmail dot com

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  4. JoeyCigars

JoeyCigars

Jun 27, 2013
    I will take the tq lot and seconds on the carabiners. [email protected] for pp instructions