1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Spyderco Advocate CQI, Spyderco Domino

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by BenjaminRush, Apr 5, 2020.

1. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

First up, Spyderco Advocate CQI in excellent condition. This one has been disassembled, cleaned, lubed, and mostly just handled/flipped. I have carried this 1-2x and have broken down a box or two and cut some paper with it. Factory edge, solid lockup and centering. It does have a snail trail on the polished edge of the scales, visible in the last picture. Blade has a tiny pepper spot on the reverse side of the blade. Otherwise, it is in nearly like new condition. Comes with box, will re-install the clip prior to shipping. Asking sold.

Second, LNIB Spyderco Domino with custom wood scale. This is the standard CTS-XHP version with domino peel-ply CF scale. I've just handled/flipped this one. Excellent action, lockup, and centering. Comes with box and original scale, will re-install clip prior to shipping. Asking sold for Domino + scale.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    bigsurbob likes this.
  2. loon#r

loon#r Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Funds sent for advocate.

3. Jack3dBrett

Jack3dBrett

Jan 1, 2016
    Interested in trades for the Domino?

4. BenjaminRush

Mar 17, 2015
    Not NOT interested... what are you thinking?

5. Jack3dBrett

Jack3dBrett

Jan 1, 2016
    Maybe a long shot but I have a BNIB Para 3 in Rex45 and orange/green scales from Cutlery Shoppe

6. BenjaminRush

Mar 17, 2015
    Appreciate the offer, but I'm not looking for a Para3 right now. Thanks though!

7. Todd Cloutier

Todd Cloutier Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2018
    Ill take the domino. Message sent!