1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco, CRKT Cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Mr.Bloodbath, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Mr.Bloodbath

Mr.Bloodbath Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2013
    A few up for sale today. Paypal Only. All prices are G&S (unless you feel generous I accept F&F) with 1st class shipping included. Add $5 for priority.

1. Spyderco Chapparal Stepped Ti Blue/Silver. Factory Second. THough the regular stepped Ti model is often on these pages I dont see a lot of these blue ones going around. Blade is slightly off center but not rubbing. Minor dings on handle but no damage. Light user spyderco for over a year with zero issues. Action good with solid lockup. Blade has a decent edge. No box.
    $SPF

2. Spyderco Military Fluted Ti. Factory Second. Blade is slightly off center but not rubbing. Minor wear on handles, no real dings. Light to moderate user spyderco for over a year with zero issues. Blade has a decent edge. Action good (flicks open easily) with solid lockup. Probably could use maintenance, but its not dirty by any means. No box.
    $SOLD

3. CRKT Deviation. Excellent condition. Purchased at a store and it was a display model so its not quite minty fresh, but never used or carried. Action good with solid lockup. Minor scuffing on handles. No box.
    $SOLD

4. CRKT Ripple Grey Stainless handles Partially Serrated. LNIB. Never used or carried rfar as I know, not 1st owner. Slightly off center but not rubbing. Action good with solid lockup. Accidentally picked it up thinking it was the bronze model. Will trade for Bronze one. Comes with Box and Paperwork.
    $25
    IMG_1958.JPG IMG_1959.JPG IMG_1960.JPG

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    sparklygalaxy likes this.
  2. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    I’ll take the Millie.

3. sparklygalaxy

sparklygalaxy

Apr 6, 2018
    Message incoming about the Chapparal. :)

4. shehatesme

shehatesme Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2008
    PM sent for Deviation

5. toocool006

toocool006 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 23, 2017
    PM sent for seconds on Chap!