• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco CS DLC XHP PM2, Bradley 2, LW N5, Delicas, user Ti Pingo & Mat2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi folks, it was time to clean out the closet! I’m selling off some duplicates of knives (pretty sure I don’t need 2 of everything, right?). Unless marked otherwise, these are all BNIB/unused - never sharpened, carried or used to cut anything (only out of their boxes for initial inspection and these pics).

LNIB Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive Paramilitary 2 Orange G10 DLC CTS-XHP (C81GPORBK2) $OLD!
While this is a BNIB PM2, I’m marking it as “like NIB” because of a small blemish on the DLC coating near the “Spyderco CTS-XHP” logo on the blade (see first pic). This was how it came to me when I opened the box (kind of lame it passed QC that way), and I want its new owner to be fully aware of this little ding. Blade is typical scary sharp and perfectly centered like all recent gen PM2s coming out of their updated Golden facility. I knocked a few bucks off the CS price to compensate for the ding.

IMG_1786_zpsehwwwas7.jpg

IMG_1785_zpshonfg4fz.jpg

IMG_1789_zpsyspf1nqs.jpg

IMG_1783_zpsrs2ygh6v.jpg

BNIB Gayle Bradley Folder 2 Carbon Fiber/G10 CPM-M4 CC #005 (C134CFP2) $OLD!
This is a freaking awesome knife, I can’t get my other one with its black Casey Lynch deep carry clip out of my pocket! This one is BNIB and flawless. Just buy it! :)

IMG_1795_zps0on4kg6c.jpg

IMG_1793_zpsric7khmp.jpg

IMG_1797_zpsazo3xfqg.jpg

IMG_1791_zpsr1afllcg.jpg

Gently used Pingo Titanium Elmax sprint (C163TIP) $OLD!
I swapped a shorter Dragonfly clip onto this Pingo and carried it a few times, but I decided to just keep the safe queen. Perfectly centered with factory edge (I cut maybe a piece of paper or two with it). It’s a great solid little knife with no issues other than the two obligatory scratches where the clip hits the scale and a small scratch nearby on the large logo’s anodizing (see fourth pic). Comes with original box and paper.

IMG_1843_zpswguc6eql.jpg

IMG_1841_zpskei0uwj9.jpg

IMG_1845_zpsnhxyntqi.jpg

IMG_1847_zpsfav9gvlu.jpg

IMG_1839_zpsnsampe9m.jpg

BNIB Lightweight Native 5 Dark Blue FRN CPM-S35VN (C41PDBL5 hybrid) Withdrawn
This is the remaining half of a blade swap between the recently released lightweight dark blue FRN S110V Native 5 and my Ti Native 5. It is identical to a regular lightweight N5 save for it having dark blue vs black handles. I posted a thread on the Spyderco forum semi-recently discussing a swap like this I did for another lightweight/G10 N5 pair (I then sold the hybrid lightweight right here on BF). It’s 100% functional, and I doubt Spyderco would notice that it wasn’t one straight out of their Golden factory except it has a CPM-S35VN blade instead of a CPM-S110V blade. Completely unused, lockup and centering are dead on, with original scary sharp factory edge. Comes in the original box for the Ti version.

IMG_1803_zpsy2dsfsh0.jpg

IMG_1801_zpscdrzvbuw.jpg

IMG_1805_zpsuqsvysyr.jpg

IMG_1799_zpstajllip0.jpg

BNIB Dragonfly 2 Sprint Purple FRN VG-10 CC #111V (C28PPR2) $OLD!
BNIB, unopened save for these pics. Perfect specimen.

IMG_1835_zpswncz19bc.jpg

IMG_1833_zpsoalgaaiz.jpg

IMG_1837_zpscrcjdwh8.jpg

IMG_1830_zpskqtbli32.jpg

LNIB Matriarch Black FRN VG-10 Serrated Emerson Wave (C12SBK2W) $OLD!
This is nearly brand new except that when I first received it, I accidentally dinged it on my countertop and blunted the tip of it (I sanded the little burr off). Other than that, it’s unused - would make for one heck of a gardening knife. With $5 and return postage, you can send it to Spyderco W&R and you’ve got the tip back, or sharpen it back to super pointy yourself. Comes with original box/paper.

IMG_0874_zpsts6umrke.jpg

IMG_0875_zpsuhq8kea0.jpg

IMG_0872_zps3smikjjd.jpg

IMG_0877_zps0y0dorap.jpg

IMG_0870_zpscpleqzmz.jpg

BNIB Delica Blue FRN FFG VG-10 (C11FPBL) $OLD!
BNIB, comes with original box/paper. Just have too many Delicas!

IMG_1827_zpstr5imqs9.jpg

IMG_1825_zpsirgn7icg.jpg

IMG_1829_zpsbxxne4o4.jpg

IMG_1823_zpslqgxghhe.jpg

BNIB Delica Brown FRN FFG VG-10 (C11FPBN) $55 - Contact me by PM if you want this!
BNIB, comes with original box/paper. I told you - too many Delicas!

IMG_1819_zpsb6ne5eoj.jpg

IMG_1817_zpswx1dmt61.jpg

IMG_1821_zpskyrdomfj.jpg

IMG_1815_zps0j08z3ka.jpg

BNIB Delica Gray FRN FFG VG-10 (C11FPGY) $OLD!
BNIB, comes with original box/paper. See?! Way too many!

IMG_1811_zpser1i42xp.jpg

IMG_1809_zpsng6msbu5.jpg

IMG_1813_zps88hhg95n.jpg

IMG_1807_zpsubkjqiby.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws (I will not ship knives to the 5 boroughs of NYC). I only accept PayPal goods/services as payment for these (no FF option please); PP fees and shipping/insurance TYD are included in the quoted price. Knives will be shipped in USPS First Rate Priority boxes with full insurance coverage after full payment is received. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by an email/PM will make it yours. Not interested in trades at this time, no international sales unless we have dealt together previously (sorry!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
respectfully i will retract my interest on the GB2.
good luck with the sale

Last edited:
What are those numbers? My gb2 doesn't have one. Just curious. Thanks

Hi, it's a Spyderco Collector Club number; 200 of the first of the line are designated as such. Hope that helps!

The Matriarch 2 and gray Delica are now SOLD to one of our favorite BF craftsmen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back