1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Spyderco Spyderco Exclusive Sprint Run PM's and Cruwear Shamans

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by glock1963, Feb 14, 2020.

1. glock1963

glock1963 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2015
    I've decided to get rid of some of my Spyderco's. Nothing wrong with them, but I'm more of a Benchmade and Hinderer guy at the moment. All of the knives were bought by me and none have ever been used. They are all Like New in Box, with everything that came with them originally, paperwork, stickers or anything else. None of them have been carried, used, stropped or sharpened.

Most of these are pretty well known but just in case anyone doesn't know here is their description from left to right, top to bottom.

1. Spyderco Para Military 2 Model C81GPTN2 (DLT Trading Exclusive), Tan G10 scales in CPM20CV steel. A tiny bit of side to side blade play, I'm sure it can be adjusted by tightening the pivot, I just haven't done it. Solid lock up and a free dropping blade.
    $S0LD

2. Spyderco Para Military 2 Model C81GM4BKP2 (Blade HQ Exclusive), Natural G10 in DLC coated M4 steel. This is the 'Ghost Scales" PM2. The Black DLC coated blade and liner looks amazing through the Natural G10 scales. Love this knife, but just never carry it. Perfect example, free dropping blade, centered perfect, no blade play.
    $S0LD

3. Spyderco Para Military 2 Model C81GPRD2 (DLT Trading Exclusive), Red G10 scales with M390 steel. Free dropping blade, perfect centering and no blade play. A perfect example. $S0LD

4. Spyderco Shaman Model C229GPFGBK (Knife Joker Exclusive), Green G10 scales, CRUWEAR steel. This is probably the most sought after Spyderco at the moment. And it saddens me to sell it. This one is perfect too. Free dropping blade, perfectly centered and no blade play. First to buy a Shaman gets the Knife Joker swag (sticker, pen, business card and polishing cloth).
    $S0LD

5. Spyderco Para Military 2 Model C81GPDGYS90V2 (2018 Forum Knife) Grey G10 scales with Spider inlay, S90V steel. This is the 2018 Forum knife from the Spyderco Forum. It is a great example, not quite a free dropping blade probably because I never flicked it open, no blade play, centered perfect.
    $S0LD

6. Spyderco Shaman Model C229GPFGBK (Knife Joker Exclusive), Green G10 scales, CRUWEAR steel. This one is also a perfect example. Free dropping blade, perfectly centered and no blade play. I hate to see both of these go, but I know someone will get more use out of them than me. The Knife Joker swag is gone.
    $350

First to comment unconditionally "I'll take the ......." gets it. Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail the next business day (which would be Tuesday since Monday is President's Day) after payment is received. PayPal only for payment.

No trades at this time. If you have no feedback or poor feedback I reserve the right to not sell to you.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  2. Jack3dBrett

Jack3dBrett

Jan 1, 2016
    Im interested in them if prices are negotiable

3. glock1963

Dec 16, 2015
  4. glock1963

Dec 16, 2015
    Just to let you know all these are sold except for one Shaman. and the price is negotiable.

5. mxjunkey23

mxjunkey23

Feb 25, 2013
    hello, is the shaman still for sale? (i know its been a month but worth a shot