Spyderco Factory Outlet Store

Not to be rude or anything ... but is everyone at this place on vacation ???
I mean I can understand calling and leaving your name and number and them getting back with you a few days later or even a week later ... But honestly I have called like a dozen times or more ! Leaving my name and NUMBER and in short why I was calling .. I been doing this on and off for about ohhh 2 months with no reply as of yet....I dont understand why i have yet to get a return call not to mention every single time I called I get the recording during working hours ! Am I the only one who dont get threw or return calls ? This really sucks !
This is the place I been callin please tell me if they have closed or just lazy people working there .

Factory Outlet Store
3244B Youngfield Street
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Phone: 303-279-8613
Toll-Free: 800-828-1925
Fax: 303-278-2057

I sent them an e-mail 12/16 about a purchase request, and haven't heard back. I attributed it to a Christmas overload until I read the post above.

Sal Glesser

I spoke with SFO today. Despite the fact that they are very busy, they said they rarely go more than a few days before responding to phone messages or emails.

If you don't get a response within a day or two, I would try again.

Hi Kennieyk. SFO said they are all caught up on phone messages and usually are. They are there now. They answerred the phone for me. You might try again.

It's difficult for me to believe that they have received your phone messages for two months with no response. There must be a glitch somewhere.

To assume laziness is, IMO, unfair. I do not believe that we have anybody at Spyderco that is lazy.

sal

Mr Glesser
i would have to disagree, I tried on and off for several weeks to obtain service from SFO all to no avail. I finally emailed the customer service people and recieved a "sort of" explaination. The small part I required was supplied by someone I have never met, but who sent it free from The Netherlands to New Zealand. I love your knives with a passion but hate your servie from SFO
Phil Melhop :(

It's always risky to assume that all emails get delivered and read by those to whom they are addressed. I have email to and from me that seems to disappear into electronic limbo. If you're sending email and it isn't being responded to then asking for delivery and/or read receipts is the very least you should do. To blame someone for not responding to what is, in fact, an undelivered email is unfair. I am not suggesting that anyone here has done that - just that double-checking by using read receipts is a good idea for communications such as these.

David

Point well taken, 4 s ter. I was only slightly concerned. I have NEVER had ANY complaint about Spyderco. Except that the knives aren't free. I'll try the e-mail again.

Mr. Glesser, you continue to prove that Spyderco is the best in the business.

While I'm posting, I'll ask the question that was in my e-mail. Is the Spyder logo'd Photon light available separately?

I was at the store today - cute little store

Asked a few questions on the Military and the Para-military to the nice gentleman behind the counter-He seemed confused by my questions.
Thats to bad for him because I had the cash on hand to buy either one.

Maybe next time

Sal Glesser

Hi Jaguar. thanx for the kind words.

I know the the light is scheduled to be avaiable separately if not already. You'll have to contact SFO :rolleyes:

Hi Boness, surprizing. Chris & Cody know the models inside & out, the "new" guy has just been there for the Christmas season and wouldn't be as knowledgable. Sorry, "maybe next time".

What were your questions?

Hi Phil, sorry 'bout that. I guess we'll try harder.

sal

welll i'm sure i called that number . And I'm very sure I never got a return call . I even left my email on a message or two ,, and no email or return call .I was calling to see if they had a item in stock or would be getting any in if it was not in stock . A simple yes or no question .. and nothing . I will give it a try after xmas . I will let you know how it goes :(..
Dont get me wrong I love spyderco knives ! I have a boat load . Just kinda get fed up when calling a place over 12 times with a simple question with no reply .

Sal Glesser
Ok maybe your right ... Maybe it was unfair to say they was lazy ...
I will try again after xmas... We will see how it goes .
Thanks for checking up on it also ! :)

I'm also having trouble getting these guys. Is there some trick that you guys have figured out (like a special phone number)?

I'm just trying to get a silver pocket clip and screw for my FRN Delica (to replace the black ones that it came with). This is purely for cosmetic reasons. I'm happy to pay for the parts. Does anyone know what other Spyderco models have silver clips and screws that would fit the Delica? I called the main Spyderco number and they weren't sure and referred me to the SFO. But, I think it may be easier to buy another knife to get the parts . . .

Thanks.

Joe Mamma

Hi There
Try asking on Spyderco's own forum, I wanted a clip for a C07 Police and someone came up with one. Good people over there too.
Phil

Hi Phil, sorry 'bout that. I guess we'll try harder.

sal[/QUOTE]
well lets see, I have just emailed CS about a sharpen and tidy up on an old LH CO7 FS I won on ebay before Christmas. It has POLICE MODEL on the blade and I haven't seen one like it.
Will keep you all informed.
Phil