1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Lightweight Manix 2 CTS-XHP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Billy516, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy516

Billy516 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Up for sale is my lightly used Knifecenter.com exclusive Manix 2 in CTS-XHP. In overall very good condition. It is ever so slightly off center and the back spacer is not quite perfectly flush. I guess it was a thing with these. Comes with original box and paperwork. Anyway, I'd like to get **SOLD** shipped in CONUS and I prefer Paypal (I'll eat any fees). Open to possible trade for other Spydercos. Thanks for looking!

Sorry about the orientation of the pics too...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  2. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    I’ll take it.

Fullflat likes this.
  3. Billy516