1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco M4 Military BHQ Exclusive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Billy516, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy516

Billy516 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Up for sale today is my jade/natural G-10 BHQ exclusive Military in CPM-M4. Knife has been carried a handful of times but is in superb condition. Maybe some very light staining on the blade but nothing I would call a patina. Perfectly centered and rock solid lockup with a free dropping blade. I'm the original owner and the box and paperwork are included. Asking $160 shipped CONUS. I prefer Paypal and will eat any fees. As always, let me know if you need any other pics or have any questions. **SOLD**

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. LIN

LIN Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 29, 2015
    i'll take it
    pm sent,thanks