• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Manix 2 Lightweight & Mini Cutjack-Pilar Budget Bundle ***ALL SOLD***

Up for your consideration today is a Spyderco Manix 2 Lightweight and a Steel Will Mini Cutjack-CRKT Pilar budget bundle. The first "I'll take it" in the comments followed by a promt PM and payment gets it. All prices include USPS Priority Shipping and all PayPal fees. USA sales only please. I will consider trades as well, show me what ya got! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or email me at huck@huckleberryreviews.com All messages will receive a prompt and polite response. Thank you!

***SOLD***Spyderco Manix 2 Lightweight - In good overall condition, used but not abused. This one comes is CTS-BD1 steel. You can see some wear on the blade and pocket clip as I've tried to capture this as best as I can. Centering appears to be ever so slightly to the clip side. Lockup is rock solid with a good action. It has the original factory edge which could probably use a stropping. Great overall knife! If you've never owned a Manix for some reason you owe it to yourself to try one. Asking $77.***SOLD***

***SOLD***Steel Will Mini Cutjack & CRKT Pilar - I'm selling these two as a bundle and I'm not willing to split up at this time. The Cutjack comes in D2 steel while the Pilar is 8CR13MOV. They have both been used and show a few signs of use such as a few scratches on the blades. The Pilar also shows a few carry signs on the stainless steel scales. The centering looks good on both and the lockups are solid with no play in any direction. The both have the original factory edges. They have both been disassembled, cleaned, and lubed up with some KPL. This has improved the action on both in my opinion. In the video below I mention a hard detent on the Cutjack. After I disassembled, cleaned, and lubed the detent ball path I believe this problem has been fixed. Asking $40 for the bundle.***SOLD***

Attachments

• Manix1.jpg
    Manix1.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Manix3.jpg
    Manix3.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 24
  • Manix4.jpg
    Manix4.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Manix5.jpg
    Manix5.jpg