• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Spyderco McBee/Para 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BladeBlade Forum,

Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife 3" CRU-WEAR Satin Plain Blade, Smooth Black G10 Handle (Sprint Run).

This little guy is in amazing shape with a scary sharp edge! Carried a handful times, (I always grab my Benchmade Bugout over the Para 3).

The blade is dead center and has one of the best actions I have ever seen (see video). There is no blade play at all!

This comes with all factory Spyderco paperwork and factor box. It also comes with a Lynch Northwest Deep Carry clip, and the box/certificate of authenticity. Additionally it will come with the factory clip and screws (in post #3, I edited it, because Br4dz identified my error thank you!). Factory Clip now reflects his post.

Reason For Sale: Car Parts Needed :(

Price: $OLD, and that includes PayPal. Only shipping within the U.S. Once payment is received, I will ship it out ASAP and send pictures of receipt with tracking.

First to say "I'll Take It" brings this home!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

9QcIlEF.jpg

E4cfiXo.jpg

TsNnMYP.jpg

tgpmm9t.jpg

P7sUxoY.jpg

8SvJBky.jpg

zgNzYdC.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you! That clip in the original post goes to my Spyderco McBee

Here is the clip that will be shipped.
EVgRqGs.jpg

Hello BladeForum

Up for grabs is a novelty knife that I love, but I need the funds for my car :(.

The Spyderco McBee!

It is in great condition (see videos/pictures) with a perfectly centered blade, perfect lock up and smooth action. Also comes with the lanyard seen in the pictures, as well as the pocket clip, (that was removed). It is in great condition and still razor sharp! I never cut anything with it, I just had it as a novelty knife.

I do not have the original box.

Price: $OLD Shipped to your door. That includes PayPal. Only shipping within the U.S.

First to post "I'll Take It" will be the new owner of the beauty!

Thank you for looking!

VBYPjka.jpg

Xvlmk3o.jpg

M6AHaaP.jpg

x35ZwNx.jpg

6eL4LFC.jpg

D0URJLH.jpg

Last edited:
It is all yours.

Since you are brand new, and just joined today, please email at: (removed, email received)

This is sold, pending funds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back