1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Mule Team MT03 S90V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Jason B., Sep 3, 2018.

1. Jason B.

Jason B. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 13, 2007
    For sale or trade is a very lightly used S90V mule team. This knife was purchased with others years ago and used once for edge retention testing. It has been sharpened less than a hand full of times and will arrive to you with a DMT 8000 mesh edge.

I'm selling it simply because it has sat for years in it's box and I have no future plans for it. So, if you would like to give this knife a good home it can be yours for a one time payment of $140 or a Cold Steel folder of current production and similar value. (FDE AK-47 or other FDE modelswill have my interest) IMG_20180903_160646.jpg

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    uxo2, Howard Donahue and neal70 like this.
  2. Jason B.

Jason B. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 13, 2007
    For Saturday only this knife has been reduced to $99 SHIPPED! (US only)

Get it while the deal lasts!

3. Jason B.

Jun 13, 2007
    SOLD!!!

4. MadMarkie

MadMarkie Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2013
    PM sent

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018