• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Para 2 with Custom Allen Putman Scales, Brand New- Great Deal, Price Drop

***First Up- I reseve the right to sale to whom I please. I try to go by first to say "I'll Take It" but also have friends on the forum and WILL NOT DEAL with members who have several negative feedbacks or in general are IN Bad standing with our forum/Family.***

I'm Kyle, Google KyleNV.com and you can find out who I am and how I conduct business. I ship when I say I will, and supply tracking ASAP; as well as pack eash item with great care. I go above and beyond- going over every possible detail I myself would be interested in before buying a knife from a company or forum member(sadly not ever member can be trusted but luckly we have thousands of amazing members who can). I go over the knives-action, centuring,lock up, looks, blade grind, etc so my posts are long but these are not cheap knives and I due my absolute best to describe the knives from my years of buying and using them daily and want buyers to be happy with there purchas as nothing is worse then ordering a knife and it is NOTHING that you have been told or the company advertised. To but back on problems I only accept payment thru paypal, but no worries if you have a visa or debit linked card paypal has made it simple to accept payments all over the world while still providing protection for the sellar and buyer.

1) Spyderco Para 2 - Still Available- $185 shipped, this includes paypal fees, Insurance and Firt Class 2-3 day USPS shipping.
This is a new knife, never carried or cut with and comes with box an paperwork also just like new. The PM2 is already amazing but adding the Allen Putman scales gives in a personal and custom touch along with being more comfortable in all positions. In person she is a real beauty and a true Icon in the knife world and Made In The USA. Having owned many PM2's and other Spdercos I can say this one is really smooth, it has a free action, lock up perfect with zero blade play and zero lock stick. The factory grind looks even and razor sharp and has good factory centuring when closed. Great knife for a good discount so I would be happy to see this go to a forum member before having to put on ebay for just anyone to purchase. Thanks for looking and again I have another 20 or so pictures or each knife so if you want a different angle im no photographer but will due my best.
0816190943a.jpg 0810190730.jpg
0810190732a.jpg

(SOLD) Benchmade 940-1 ( SOLD SOLD SOLD) Knife Will Ship in Original Box and Condition is: Like New In Box- drop dead goergous fully carbon fiber front and Rear Scales with the world famous Osborne Design. Has never been carried once and not even used to cut paper, stricly a dispaly item for my collection. Typica benchmade grind "toothy finish and looks scary sharp" . I have the action set for complete free fall so it can be opened with thumbstuds or the axis lock flip, this is personal so I'm leaving as is as I find most keep there set the same, if you want a little slower action the pivot is a T8 and a quarter turn tighter will slow it down if that is your thing.
0816190956.jpg 0810190724c.jpg 0808190941d.jpg 0816190957.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD Gen 4 Hinderer Xm-18 3.5 spearpoint. (SOLD SOLD SOLD) Shipped Includes 3 different colored G10 Scales and complete back up screw set along with stand offs and extra Pivot Screw and Washers. No reason for this I just wanted to have a back ups of everything and some extra scales to change the look up. Price includes paypal feels, Insurance, Signature Confirmation and First Class 2-3 day Mail). This knife is so perfect it is hard to put into words. I have hade gen 5 and 6 Hinderers and still fill this is there best combination other then at the time not offereing a slicer profile or sheepsfoot, other then that is was pure perfection IMO. The reason is, it flips with thumstud perfectly while doing the same with the flipper tab, the detent is just perfection and lock up is every as good as each and every Chris Reeve I have owned, no stick, no wiggle, just bank vault lock up each and ever time and a detent is pure magic. Hard to describe so I will just say never carried, only used to test the factory edge on One USPS Medium Box as I had to see if this monster could make small slices and it passed with flying collors, search the pictures I see no scratches of evedince it cut that box so wil still feel comfortable listing a Like New With Box, and Of course off he extra parts. If it sells I can't wait to see what the new owner think???? Guess I can only hope he will have half as much appreciation for it as I due or maybe it will surprise them and become there new Grail Knife.
0816190946.jpg 0816190951.jpg 0816190952.jpg

Last edited:
sorry for the poor picture quality, but I took a ton and I can take a close up or make a video but these are all absolutely perfect, I am OCD and will buy two and sad to say have even bought three knives just to get the best action or carbon fiber as I started to LOSE MY Mind Collecting knives LMAO. At this time I just have some major issue so sold tons of knives a few months ago and wanted to hold on to a few of my favorites as try benchmades axis lock but I'm still not able to use it comfortably so decided I will just keep a couple hard use box cutters to beat on and when things are gong better get back to collectiong. Here these are in all there glory I have about another 30 pictures of each at every angle so I can send In a PM, But I can tell you I went over each one, and not a mark, nothing out of place, and as good they day the left the factory 0810190732a.jpg 0810190730b.jpg 0810190730d.jpg 0808190941d.jpg 0810190724e.jpg 0810190724c.jpg

Attachments

• 0808191024c.jpg
    0808191024c.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 0810190733f.jpg
    0810190733f.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 0808191025b.jpg
    0808191025b.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 0808191021e.jpg
    0808191021e.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks Brother Forgot about that part,,, tomorrow I will try to shorten the adds as well as get some better shots with more light, but check my feedback I always follow thru and really due want people to buy and LOVE my knives that's why I try to list any little detail, on these there are Like New In Box so really all I can say is the action and lock up as these were are just in my display case which was getting out of control and due to hand problems I'm limiting my collection big time and gonna take a few years off and just keep a couple really basic knives and USING A BOX CUTTER! SHAME! SHAME! LMAO!

Last edited:
Hinderer Sold to Pensacola Tiger- Thank you.

Message sent on the 940- Yes I have a deep carry black pocket clip from benchmade so question answered. As it's late I will give you till say like lunchtime tomorrow before selling to the next to state in my thread " I will Take it"

To clear it up I have on chrome deep carry clip, one black, and one stock black standard benchmade clip that comes stock when you buy a 940 I will include one, buyers choice so just let me know which you want before I package it up for shipping. Thank You (attached is a picture with the deep carry installed and ready to ship d-wade).0810190724e.jpg

ok Hinder Sold as well as BM 940-1, only have the Spyderco Left,,,, ware are all the spydie lover at!!!???

As this has not sold and I would like to make one trip then post my next batch of knives I'll lowered this to $185 shipped/insured/First Class 2-3 day mail. In short Never Used, New Knife and New Allen Putmen Custom Scales, Perfect knife comes with original box and paperwork as you can see it's all like new in box.
goodd.jpg ggoooooddd.jpg gooooggg.jpg ggoood.jpg gggooddd.jpg good.jpg

Last edited:
Back