• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Spyderco Stretch Superblue price reduced

All knives have been used to some degree and sharpened; the PM3 is the exception — it has only been carried, never cut anything and still has it’s factory edge. All have good action and acceptable centering/lockup. I always keep any really bad knives and use them or give them away. While a slightly off center blade or minimal lock rock might be evident, these here are well within what I consider “normal” limits. Want a perfect safe queen? These aren’t for you, these are good knives at fair prices. Details with the pics. CONUS only, USPS priority shipping. First “I’ll take it” followed by PayPal gets the goods. Thanks for looking.
qyJlRhW.jpg

uK4rKeY.jpg

1. G10 Manbug: I think this model is retired; the edge needs some work, I actually have a harder time putting a decent edge on a smaller blade. There’s some scuffing on the bolster too that might be worked out with a little Flitz. Sold
ohZuky3.jpg

2. Superblue Stretch: I’m the only owner of this knife, had this one pre-ordered as it was my favorite pattern until I got my first Military. Most used out of this bunch, the blade is scuffed up pretty good but the edge is nice and sharp. These had painted pocket clips that chipped with age and I didn’t care for that look so a little paint stripper solved the problem. $135
zk9xFdy.jpg

3. 52100/CF PM2: Bought this one on the Bay from a guy who had no idea how to sharpen. He sold it to me cheap because he basically put the world’s biggest wire edge on it and thought it was defective. It’s not/it’s awesome. This one got itself a vinegar patina on the blade, same as my EDC Military in the same configuration and sharpened up beautifully. Blade swings free when the compression lock is pressed, it’s a fine example of a Pm2. As I've already mentioned, I just prefer the Military. Sold
DfwYepO.jpg

4. SE PM3: Nothing fancy, it’s a serrated PM3. Carried, never cut anything or sharpened. Like new. Sold
FlkiSRG.jpg

Oh yeah, they all ship with their corresponding boxes.

Last edited:
Back