• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco TI Millie

Wanting to sale Spyderco TI Millie I picked up a few months back. Knife has never been carried or used to cut anything, there is some very very light scratches (like most Titanium knives get over time) on one of the scales from handling, was like that when I received it. These pictures were just taken, and you can't see the scratches in the picture - they're on the side opposite the clip. I also put a small amount of graphite on the lock. I looked the knife over thoroughly just now, and there doesn't seem to be any other issues - action is good. Comes with Box and paperwork.

I researched this model thoroughly, and offer a 100% guarantee that this knife is legitimate. The tooling marks were only present on the legitimate TI Millies at the time I purchased the knife.

PayPal only to anywhere in the US. Please make sure your address as listed on PayPal is the address you would like shipped to.

165$ Shipped

Precedence given to unconditional I'll Take it in the thread, however the first user to make a deal will get the knife - not just ask about it.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

See PM. I'll take it as discussed.

Mike

Last edited:
Back