1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spydercos Super low!!! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Ruggdogg87, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruggdogg87

Ruggdogg87

Dec 21, 2015
    I have a few Spyderco folders I would like to sell. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. I have purchased to many knives as of late and need to let a few go. First I'll take it followed by PM will get priority. Feedback needs to be 100% and have a few. No trade offers at this time please.

Caly 3 Carbon Fiber and ZDP-189/420J2
    Really cool knife. Just picked up off the forum. Good blade centering and no up and down play. Some side to side movement. Appears as new. I never used it, just been sitting in the box. Has a few light scratches in the blade I tried to pick up in the pictures. Firm at $SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next is a Sypderco Southard with CTS-204P blade. Very nice titanium frame lock. Flips if you use good technique (easily) and is very sharp. Has some marks from sharpening stones on the top of the blade (was sharpened to 15 degrees per side by previous owner). Pivot screws are a little worn. Lock up is nice and tight. In good overall condition. Asking $SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both come with original boxes and papers. Will ship out today priority same day.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. Simple Man

Simple Man

Nov 6, 2001
    Email sent

3. Ruggdogg87

Ruggdogg87

Dec 21, 2015
    Price drop on the Southard to $140!!

4. marino_lp

marino_lp Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Ill take the southard clip as discussed via email!! thanks dude
    and FUNDS sent

5. martyq

martyq Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Email sent for caly

6. Ruggdogg87

Ruggdogg87

Dec 21, 2015
    Both knives still Avaliable. Final price drops

7. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    I'll take the Caly....been looking for it for quite a while. PM sent.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  8. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    I'll take the Southard. Sending PM.

9. Ruggdogg87

Ruggdogg87

Dec 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.