• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Steingass Vest Dagger **SOLD**

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings All:

For your consideration is this takedown vest dagger in satin finished W-2/Royal Walnut. The Royal Walnut has intense, tight fiddleback figure and is finished in satin Truoil. Fossilized Walrus Ivory inlays on both sides of the handle. The W-2 blade and the carbon steel double guard are satin finish. The convex blade tip is designed to increase penetration without breaking the tip. The double guard is scalloped on one side for thumb placement and transitions to ricasso thumb serrations for correct placement during horizontal thrusts. There is a black inlay along the sides of the guard where it meets the wood. Easily takes down for maintenance. I hope you like it! The first "I'll take it," PM, or email gets it. $875 delivered CONUS. PayPal preferred to tsteingass@yahoo.com. Thanks for viewing and your comments are welcome.

v/R,

TK

.175" W-2 stock
HT to Rc 59-60
9 3/4" OAL
5" BL
Fiddleback Royal Walnut - Truoil finish
Fossilized walrus ivory inlays
Serrated ricasso
Convex tip
Carbon steel double guard
Satin finish
Takedown construction

Vest-Dagger.jpg

You have been goin off on these break downs Tim, and your designs are fantastic as well as the craftsmanship. I like this blade tip design you have doing with your daggers. Pricing is too low of course.

This dagger has to be one of my favorites you have made so far. The serrations on the riccasso are a nice touch. The inlays give this piece a classy look. Fantastic work.

Outstanding Job Tim, Its just a Beautiful Dagger,nice touch on the serrations and Guard!
You don't find Fiddleback Walnut that Often,But it sure is Classy and Goes perfect with this piece:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind feedback fellas - much appreciated :)

OkOkOk!! I'll take it. Ive been trying to ignore it, But its to cool...

LOL Eric - it's yours Sir! I'll get this out in tomorrow's mail - thanks for the quick payment. Always a pleasure Sir.

This knife is SOLD

Back