• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sterling totem poles - wear beads as pendants

I came up with these "totem poles" to mount any silver bead to wear as a necklace. The pole can be made in any length, so my original idea was you could mount multiple beads on the pole and it would make them look like a totem pole. This particular piece is made just for one bead. these are made of at least 925 silver, although I have melted .999 silver into my scrap silver shot, so it may be even finer than 925.

To mount the bead, you slip the bead on the pole, insert the silver pin and bend the end. The pin can be pent slightly so it hold the bead in place but it can easily be straightened to remove bead to change it. I only have one of these right now and I am asking $75 for it. I am not very efficient at making these and its more of a hobby for now, but we will see how it goes. *BEAD not included.*

Have this one listed on another site as well, first I will take it gets it.

Here are some pictures:

6c06402a.jpg

3864cdb2.jpg

a2d31e0a.jpg

1b133d3c.jpg

7ef4258b.jpg

359c52bf.jpg

cbec8156.jpg

e8cccc34.jpg

e18d72f7.jpg

e504c346.jpg

f424e16e.jpg

96cce1d9.jpg

This one is sold. PM me if you want one and I can tell you more or less when I could have it done.

Here is one used on a lanyard with two of my "trade beads" This piece shows how the pin holds everything in place.

03e4a1c0.jpg

Back