• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP..AGAIN! DAMASTEEL Todd Begg Field Marshall Brz SOLD!

Hey guys. Today I have my Todd Begg Field Marshall Bronze Draupner Damasteel knife up for sale. Its 100% mint bnib, never carried and only out for pictures. She's a beaut! Perfect in every way. Got a new one with the all black handle so passing this one on. May consider TRADES at some point, and always open to some offers.

SOLD!

PayPal g&s and USPS Priority shipping next available day or if I can make it same day. Only shipping to US, but would consider other countries if you pay all shipping fees. Please comment "I'll take it" on the thread followed by a PM. If you want to make an offer just say PM'd or something on thread and send me one. Really want to send this to a good home, it's like a work of art. Originally bought it for 777$.

Can send more pics if needed, just PM me your email. Its 100% mint. Thanks for checking it out.
20210122_152305-jpg.1495754
20210122_152331-jpg.1495755

Last edited:
Back